Lodging in the Amazon Rainforest excites all sense. Sound is perhaps one of important for the Experience of been in the remoteness of the Yasuni Biosphere Reserve.
- The Jungle Hammocks great human invention to relax and listen to the forest sounds.
- Forest Lecture start with an interior silence and forest would tune with your senses.
- The Lowland Tapir is the largest mammalliving in the Amazon Rainforest, it feeds on fresh and young leaves and visit forest clay licks.
- The forest clay clicks is a special location for several species of forest creatures such as tapir, bats, deers, peccaries, tapirs, macaws , pigeon guans and others.
- The Waorani People are the last Hunters-and-Gatherers from the Amazon Rainforest in Ecuador.
- The Waorani House is made with forest materials easy to replace and to find.
- The Waorani People feeds from the forest directly, it provide them food, shelter, family.
- Kentucky International Educational Program. Yasuni Biosphere Reserve.
- Kaking is the way to find Amazonian wildlife resting on the river banks, large tres ad the forest sounds would embrace you.
- Kayaking along the Shiripuno River is like following the longest snake of the Amazon: Anaconda
- Giant Anteater. Yasuni Biosphere Reserve in Ecuador.
- Experiential Learning is greater when experiences iare connected with unique places.
- Nine-banded Armadillo
- Maksed Crimson Tanager easy recognized when you find it!. Yasuni Biosphere Reserve.
- Roadside Hawk found at any direction around Coca. Yasuni Biosphere Reserve.
Our simple and basics cabins at Shiripuno Amazon Lodge are surrounded by miles of unbroken forest furnished with both single and double beds.
Shiripuno Amazon Lodge is designed for the Experience in the most biodiverse place on Earth: The Yasuni. Small number of people is allowed in this pristine location.
They will accommodate up to three people in one room.
All rooms have private bathrooms and hammocks.
Lighting with candles create a perfect harmony with the sights and background sounds of the Amazon rainforest.
Note: Solar electricity is available to charge the batteries of cameras and other electronic devices.
An amazing time in an amazing place. Thanks to all the team for showing and sharing the one of the world’s great natural site. To us the food was fantastic. Accommodations more than comfortable and excellent guides able to show and explain more than I expected. –Stephen Chambers
During your stay at Shiripuno Amazon Lodge you will be delighted by our cuisine.
Three set menus are served daily.
Which include fresh baked bread and tropical fruit juices. Enjoy this perfect balance between Ecuadorian and international food. Our cuisine will make you feel at home.
Vegetarian or other dietary meals are provided upon request.
Shiripuno Lodge – Low impact dinning room and hammocks lounge.
Shiripuno Lodge -Meals
Shiripuno Lodge – Hammocks Lounge to relax after forest activities.
Shiripuno Lodge – Our main lodging facilities with very little impact in the environment.
Shiripuno Lodge – View from the Hammocks Lounge
Shiripuno Lodge – Dinning Room lighted with candles to keep an armony with the forest creatures.
Shiripuno Lodge – Our dinner among millions of forest creatures.
Shiripuno Lodge – Our low nature impact lodging facilities in equilibrium with nature.
Shiripuno Lodge – Our Lodging facilities offers access to the forest sounds.
Shiripuno Lodge – The Milky Way can be seen on dark night and watch star with sounds of the forest.